BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

THE INCREDIBLE POOP BOY STRIKES AGAIN!











I know some of you have heard me complain about Jakie and his little habit of taking his diaper off and pooping everywhere. I know most of you thought to yourselves, "Surely you jest!! Sweet Jakob couldn't do a thing like that." Well here is proof. He was covered head to toes. It looked like he had a little poopoo toopay. (I don't know how you spell toopay) ; ) Anyhow, it was sick and wrong, but I love the little guy, so I do a lot of laundry, and try to get past the poo to look at his sweet face, and once he is bathed, I will kiss him again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My three year old loves to play with his poop he told me he likes the way it smells so everytime he goes poo he likes to play with it and now he likes to put it all over his body just on Monday I went in to his room and he was drinking his pee I had to stop him from drinking it he told me it just pee pee mommy I sure hope he grew out of this soon is this really okay for him to do please someone tell me????

Unknown said...

No it is not Ok. if your kid like to play with his own shit then you got one very very sick kid hell you all really need some help