BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2008




I wonder if you are as tired of seeing pictures of my kids messing, as I am of taking the pictures. That is all they do. Mess....from one thing to the next with barley a pause to eat and drink. Mom, I need a sippy cup of apple juice to go with the mess I am making. Thanks, sip sip, throw the juice on the floor. Hopefully the lid was on tight enough, or we have another sticky mess in a 1/2 hour, or worse, the sippy cup gets pushed into the toy box, and soon we have fermented apple juice, a.k.a. a nice vintage. Hopefully mom finds it before baby drinks it and is any wobblier on his feet than he already is. Without them, my days would be empty.

1 comments:

amy said...

yes and our husbands wonder, seriously what do we do all day? Oh goodness I am right behind you & a little overwhelmed at the thought of having 2 wrecking machines!!! see you soon :)