BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007





Ok all you mommys out there, I thought I would share the secret to my success as a nice, stress free mommy of two toddlers.... Periodically throughout the day I just cage them for about 30 minutes. This allows me to go and check my e-mail, catch a snippit of Oprah, or just go to the bathroom by myself. The only problem with this cage is that if they are really pesistent, they can just crawl over the top. Really it's only fit for a guinea pig, but you can't say I didn't try. And Jakers was looking especially cute in the tubby this morning, so I thought I would share. He is so close to walking. He will stand up from a squat all by hisself, and take a few steps unaided, but then he gets scared and sits down. He keeps knocking his head on stuff, and I am considering the baby helmet, especially outside. He might look like a dork, but I'll keep those brains intact! : ) Have a super day, and Christmas!

0 comments: