BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

STRAIGHT A's FROM OUR FUTURE SUPER MODEL. : )




Not much to report on Miss Audrey. She has gotten straight A's all year long and is a bit of a teachers pet. Ms. Kratzer will ask Audrey to go to the teachers lounge and get her a soda, and she will have Audrey help grade papers, and she is helping to tutor some of the other kids. I don't know where she gets it. I was a little school rebel. Well she is still young and hopefully she will be more like her dad than me. Mark was a teachers aide in highschool, while I was skipping class and hanging out in the park. Audrey also fancies herself a bit of a budding model. These are two of her classic modeling poses. I think we are gonna have to stop wathcing Americas Next Top Model.

1 comments:

Allen said...

There is true, raw drama in those poses. LOL I think she's a natural and those eyes will take her all the way. Love you Audrey girl.