BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Pal Jake
















Many of you have commented to me that yes, you have raised boys, and NO they have NOT done half the things that my Jaker does. Last week I found him on the counter top, pulling knives out of our knife block and stabbing the bananas. I cleaned up several times when he took his clothes and diaper off (while wearing a snap crotch onsie which was still snapped when I found him) and got poopoo everywhere. The pic of him in "pink" is stencil paint that I had in the back of my junk drawer and had forgotten about. Jakob found it, painted hisself, and reminded me that I was going to use it in the girls bathroom. Not anymore, as none survived.
It may sound like I am an unattentive mother, but I can assure you that he would not have survived this long if I wasn't as attentive as I am. He keeps me hopping from sun up to sundown. I live for his nap times, and bed times, and his sweet little smiling face, even covered in stencil paint. I love my boy. I especially love his "Happily dying of chocolate" pic at the bottom. This was after a particularly good chocolate on chocolate cupcake. I would not change him for anything!

1 comments:

Ty and Juju Brown said...

That Jakey is sure here to keep you on your toes! He sounds like the life of the party! Look out for those teenage years mom!