BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

V-DAY FLOWERS




Mark finally got the V-day boquet right. Not that I complain, because any flowers her brings home are always appreciated. But although I like roses, they are not my favorite. I loved this boquet! It was so beautiful! And the Iris's (I think) smelled sooooo good! Everytime you walk in my kitchen the scent was lovely! I came home from dropping Audrey off at dance, and found this little note in the kitchen. She is such a sweet girl! She is always busy at activities and school that I don't get as many pictures of her as I do of Savanna and Jake, but I love her just as much! We went and stayed the night in Louisiana this weekend and had a mommy daughter shopping spree. We had so much fun! Thanks to Daddy for keeping the little ones.
This year for my "Sweetheart Dinner" (I make everyone stay out of the kitchen, don't tell them what I am cooking, and decorate the dining room all up with little gifts at their plates. The suspense is so great trying to guess what I am cooking, and doing in there, it's so fun!) Our menu was snow crab legs for appetizer. A small personal antipasto salad, manacotti with homemade meatballs, and breadsticks, and molten chocolate cake for dessert. It was so great! We had the missionaries over and they rated it the best meal they had had on their missions! Lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Your kids are so cute! Thanks for letting them come to the Primary activity. I am really enjoying getting to know them. Great flowers. Your dinner sounded awesome. I am still making your Oreo pie! You will have to give me some cooking pointers! I need all the help I can get! :)

Allen said...

Jake and Savi are sooooo cute and getting soooo big!!! I want to come to your next year's valentine dinner! Give those kids kisses for me. Love you Sis!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I agree...I am coming to your next Valentine Dinner! What a cute idea!