BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

4 WHEELIN' FUN!
















Mark has been getting our 4 wheelers out on the weekends and taking the kids for rides. There are some trails just up from our house that he found and go permission to use. Audrey thinks its awesome to ride on her own. She uses mine cuz I am always in the house cleaning or something. It does make me nervous with Savi hanging on the back, but Mark swears he doesn't go more than like 5 miles an hour so I have to trust him. After all he wouldn't want her hurt either. Notice Jakob's Dora helmet. Mark is adamant that we get him a manly helmet. For now, we use what's on hand and Savanna's Dora bike helmet will protect my most precious boys noggin! I love the picture of Audrey thru my blomming azeala's!!! They are so pretty when they bloom!

1 comments:

Ty and Juju Brown said...

How fun! Your family looks like a blast!