BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

OUR NEW PUPPY!!!

This is our new Jakob puppy. He is very cute. He will let you rub his belly, give him hugs and kisses, and he is pretty good about eating what you give him. He is leash trained as you can see, but we are still working on the potty training. Occasionally he still has "accidents". All the kids love him and I do like taking him on walks. It's very nice in the evenings when he curls up in your lap and snuggles in. ( I love that you can hear him panting like a real doggy, and Savi calling him, so funny!) (sorry about the dark spots, there were lights burned out in the hall that Mark hadn't changed yet.)

3 comments:

amy said...

cute! LOVE your family picture, and 4 wheeling looks so fun (better hide those from willie!) SOOO excited to see you guys, only a few more days!!!

Allen said...

Those are all so super cute! I have a puppy run in my backyard for when you all come to visit.

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I think that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. How lucky are you. We have a 2 year old puppy named Trevy too. Boys are so fun! I love how Savi is with him too.