BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 OFF TO A GOOD START!
















Here are some of the random pics from the last few weeks. I love the sushi rolling pics of Jakob. He was watching me so intently as I rolled sushi for our New Years Eve party and he had to try it out. If you look closely you can see that in each picture he has a little piece of rice stuck to his lip. So cute. (If you double click on the pictures they will fill your screen with a big photo) Also me and the kiddos comfy by the fire on a cold morning. It has been really cold here. Like in the 20's. I hasn't really gotten this cold before. But still no snow to speak of. It snowed one day and we got excited, but just when it started to stick, it stopped and then all melted into ice. Savanna was so disappointed.

0 comments: