BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PETER PAN SYNDROME?







I tease Mark about having a Peter Pan Syndrome...you know, "I don't wanna grow up. I just wanna play cops and robbers." But he really does have a sense of civic duty and loves to go out on patrol and protect and serve our community. His dream is to one day run for Sheriff. The picture of him with his hands on his hips is such a classic Mark pose. He does this EVERY time he gets dressed and looks at himself in the mirror. If he ever comes and asks me how he looks, it's with his hands on his hips and his chest puffed out. I giggle... But Jakob got dressed the other day and when I asked him if he was ready, he puffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips and said yah! Like Father Like Son!

1 comments:

solo said...

Is it wrong of me to think Mark looks hot in uniform? Actually, I think it's the guns that get my heart rate going. Sorry Mark. We miss you all so much!!!