BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 7, 2008







The kids had a lot of fun in Will and Amy's back yard when we went to visit a week ago. We got to see new baby Addison, and visit with Mimi and Grandpa Nelson. We had fun with Grandpa for a few days in Arkansas before we went to Georgia. He turned me onto a whole new world of movies. Cool Hand Luke for instance, excellent movie, and Paul Newman was so handsome and I will never look at a hard boiled egg the same. Anyhow, fun weekend trip and Addison is lovely, flawless, and sweet.

1 comments:

Dacia said...

Hi Rainey family.
Cool Hand Luke is Ray's ALL TIME favorite movie, I'm glad you got to experience it! Great to see the new baby too, and ESPECIALLY your mama (Mimi), enjoy EVERY minute you have with her!
We found a little cafe that is our new favorite, its called the Rainy Day Cafe, always reminds me of all of you!
Congrats again to Audrey, I'm so proud of her!
LOVE
DW and family