BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

SAVANNA'S NEW ROOM











I finally finished painting Savi's room. It was a really horrible color before, not quite cream, not quite tan, really dingy looking. Now it is Pink and mint green and white with polka dots and stripes. The stripes were really tedious. Took about 4 hours just on one wall. The dots were fun though. ANd her room looks so cute! Better than I thought I could do. I love it and so does she! On the doors I painted Wardrobe (closet) Little Girls Room (bathroom) and Come Again! (hall). Also put up vinyl lettering abover her bed that reads "Always Kiss Me Goodnight".

3 comments:

Toodles said...

So cute Natalie!! It's such a girlie little room now. :)

amy said...

natalie, that is ADORABLE!!! wow you are quick! love the stripes and polka dots. LOVE it!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

You have such a talent! It's so cute!