BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TRICK OR TREATS!
















So Savanna was an ICE PRINCESS, and Audrey was a PUNK PRINCESS, and Jakob was a TRICERATOPS. We had a great time this Halloween. We got to do the trunk or treat at the church where my dessert won a prize. I made a pumpkin cheesecake with orange zested pralines on a nilla wafer crust. It was sinful! Delicious! (if I do say so myself) The kids had fun with all the little boothes and games and of course the candy! Then we went trick or treating with my friends Heather and Betsy. The kids all looked so sweet. My friend Heather made Savanna's costume, and I made Audrey's and we borrowed Jake's. They seriously looked great this year! But I am biased! I asked Savanna if she liked her costume and she said "Yes, but it's a little poofy. I think next year I will have pants." I love the things that come out of her mouth. And I love the look that Jakob is giving to Savi. So cute!





"Kids say the darndest things,

0 comments: