BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

NASCAR AGAIN!
















So our friends the Vaclaws told us back in the summer that they had extra tickets for November's NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway. Well of course we jumped at the chance to go with them! I mean having a whole weekend to ourselves, no kids, good friends, tickets to the race in an air conditioned /catered suite, free hotel room AND free room service!!! Can you blame us? We had an awesome time! We got to go down to the pit road and see all the pit boxes, or as Mark calls them War Wagons (don't ask, he has a whole list of, in my opinion, silly words and phrases that he uses sometime just to bug me I think) Anyhow, we had a great time. Sundays race was a bummer for me because the driver I like is Jimmie Johnson and he got spun out and wrecked in the 2nd lap! Lame! And then my second choice was Kyle Bush who made it as leader through most of the race, but ran out of gas with 1 lap to go! Crazy! Oh well, we really did have a great weekend! The picture of Mark in the tunnel is where you have to walk under the race track to get to pit road. And the yellow camero is "Bumblebee" fro the movie Transformers. We took the pic for Jakob because he loves Bumblebee so much. It was a really cool car with the Transformers insignia all over.

0 comments: