BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A VERY SUCCESSFUL HALLOWEEN!
















Not long after we got there Jake shucked his costume in a room of the church. So we just called him a bruiser on account of the giant bruise in the middle of his forehead and the heart tattoo "mom" shirt that he was wearing. He got the bruise cuz he was mad at me and kept running into me and backing up and running into me again. On about the 4th impact, I stepped aside to scold him just as he was coming at me and he glanced off my leg and hit the cabinet. That'll learn him right? No cuz then mom felt bad, and a few days later he ran smack into the table and rebruised the same spot, and a few days after that, I opened the door to come in the house, not knowing that Jake was coming out of the house and.... you guessed it, cracked him again in the same spot. Possible permenant bruising, but only time will tell, if we manage not to smack the same spot again. I put him to bed the other night, and said "Ni-night Tiny." He sat up in bed and said "I Jake". Sorry I said! "Ni-night Jake."

0 comments: