BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

BONNIE AND CLYDE TRADING DAYS





This past weekend I got to have a little fun! My friend Heather and I rented booth space at a flea market in Lousiana. I made over 120 aprons and baby blankets, and she makes adorable hair bows for little girls. We had a little trouble with the weather at first and finally had to move inside the big yellow pavillion so our stuff wouldn't blow away. I had 3 different sizes from toddler to child to adult for girls and boys and men and women. It was a lot of fun sewing and getting ready, and making a little money for my hard work. We didn't make as much as we had hoped, but they have these bazaars and craft fairs a lot, and we plan on doing more. It was just fun to get away from our homes for the weekend, have girl talk, sell some crafts, and eat funnel cakes. We had a blast! If you need any aprons, let me know....I have some left overs!

0 comments: