BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FOUGHT THE CABINET AND THE CABINET WON!!




You know the song, I fought the Law and the Law won?!? Well just sing it Jake fought the cabinet and the cabinet definatly won!!! I have never in all my years as a mommy seen such a goose egg. It was pulsing, and I think it actually waved at me. After the initial panic and a quick trip to ask the doctors opinion, the little pulsing bugger went down a bit, but was still quite impressive. He got lots of comments at church that eveing, including "Welcome to Manhood Jake. You ain't a man till you had that kinda lump on your noggin". (Rememeber we live in southern Arkansas.) As you can see it didn't keep his spirits down to long. He is a pretty happy baby in spite of the various head wounds he reicieves.

1 comments:

Jacqui B said...

Ohhh my heck! That takes the cake man. With my 3 boys I don't think I have ever seen a goose egg that big. Dang Girl! Be nice to that boy.