BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

AUDREY'S NEW 'DOO!



So I make a hair appointment for Audrey at my hair salon. She is thinking she is big stuff getting to go to a real salon, and not cost cutters or something. We get there and she tells the stylist that she wants her hair boy short. I says "I dont think so! I am pulling out my Mom Card on this one." I tell the lady, I don't mind if it is short, but it still has to look cute and girly. So this is the compramise we came up with, and I gotta tell ya, it is a good cut. It is so cute on her and I realize that she is really growing up. We went into the store afterwards and the cashier asked her if she had lots of friends. She said she bet Audrey was really popular. Which of course made Audrey's day. Then we went to JC Penny's (the only shopping to speak of besides Walmart) and bought her a whole bunch of new clothes. Audrey got to be a princess on Saturday and Mom got to have fun with her daughter without worrying about the babies. (Dad kept them at home) Audrey's mouth kept dropping when she would say, I like this mom, and I would say "well throw it on the pile". Every once in a while you just have to conquer the store you are in, and we conquered Penny's. It was a very fun mommy /daughter morning.

1 comments:

amy said...

LOVE the haircut audrey! You look darling!!! :)