BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A WEEK OF JAKOB






Well last week we celebrated Audrey, so this week I thought we should celebrate a week with Jakob. Jakob, Jakie, Jake, Jakers, Jaker the Baker, Buddy, Little Monkey, Dirty Smurf, Crib Midget, and so many more little pet names we have for him. He makes me laugh all day long, and he makes me go AAAAAHHHHH!!!! This little boy is a one in a million. Constantly on the go. I pray for his nap and bed times each day and evening, but then I can't wait to see his little smilng dimpled face the next morning. When Mark is traveling , he doesn't just ask how are the kids, he asks "So what did Jake pull today?" This is only a matter of days mind you. He put his face in his jelly sandwich. (Huckleberry, mmmmm!) He decided that a springform pan would make a great hat. He got into my sugar jar and made himself a sugar beard. As you can see by the close up, it was ear to ear, and although it was a pain to clean up, it was too funny to punish him. Also when he is done with his food that he is eating, he likes to put his dishes on his head. This day it was augratin rice with brocolli. When he was done, the bowl went on his head. He thought it was pretty funny until I stuck his head under the faucet to clean him off. That wasn't so fun. Left him smelling like cheesy brocolli for the rest of the day too. I just have to keep EVERYTHING locked up and Jakob proofed. Look out grandmas and grandpas!!! We are headed your way for the summer, and we are bringing the Jakenator!!!!!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

oh natalie. bless your heart! I dont know how you do it. he is a handful! good thing he is such a cutie pie :)

Dacia said...

Wow, you have my favorite American Idol on there too! LOL! I like Jakob's Elvis look! Thanks for sharing, the sugar beard is awesome! LOVE YOU TONS! DW and fam.

paulson family said...

What a handsome dude! I also love the Elvis/"Are you lookin at me?" pose. Miss you!