BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

REMEMBER WHEN.......






I know that I am not the only one who will "remember when" where Audrey is concerned. She has been a true light in my world. My saving Angel! Just a few photos to remind us of Audrey as a little one. She was always a joy and some of us will remeber these little things: WoooCHA! I wish I was a little bit taller....., hop on pop, pretty eyes, Ogret (yogurt) ovalers (overalls), lessaday (yesterday) pince a gebut (prince of egypt) and so many more. We are celebrating a decade with Audrey and a most blessed decade it has been! A few "famous" Audrey quotes: "My mommy is a good mommy because she doesn't like grapes, but she buys them for me anyways." "Let's play a game. You have to guess the color of my pants. I'll give you a hint...they're white. Oh, I should of not told you that." Audrey asked Adam one night while I was working late "Where is my mommy" Adam said "She's at work making money." Audrey's reply was "NO she's not, she's making food." ANd the best for last....Audrey and I were playing horsey and I gave her a ride to my room and she said "Now get in the barn. " She put my in the closet and said "Now you can't get out because horses don't have E-posable thumbs!" We treasure Audrey! Love you baby!

3 comments:

Jacqui B said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? To think My Michael Graduates High school this year just makes me want to puke! Congratulations on raising such wonderful kids. I always knew you would be a great mommy with great kids!

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!

Richard, Ashley and Ben said...

Oh my gosh I totally remember a bunch of that stuff. The e-poseable thumbs was my favorite. Happy Birthday Audry Violet, I love you! Aunt Ashley

paulson family said...

Oh my little Love Bug, has it really been ten years? I remember all those things. Tanner was just watching Sponge Bob a few minutes ago, and SB said, "Bring it around town! Bring it aroound town!" I thought of you and had to come in and tell you how much joy you have brought into my life. I had so much fun living with you and Mommy in Bigfork. What I remember most was always being blown away with how smart you are and how much happiness you brought to all of us. I wish I could see you more often. The next time I see you we can tell Audrey
stories. I sure do love you Bug.