BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

SHE'S BEEN HERE A DECADE!!!





Audrey had a fun birthday party on Saturday. She is the big Numero 10!!!! She and her friends hit the skating rink, and when I say hit, that is what is meant. They spent most of the time picking themselves off the floor. Apperantly white kids can't skate, at least that is how it looked with all the little black kids skating circles around them. It was a fun party anyhow! She got lots of phone calls from her loved ones, and sweet gifts that she thanks all for! It is hard for me to believe that she is 10, and I know we all say that when our oldest gets older. She is turning into such a beautiful young lady! She is thoughtful, helpful, witty, spunky, and a lot like her mother which (as Mark will tell you) has it's good points and it's not so good points. (I like to think I am perfect, but miss the mark occasionally ; ) She is getting ready to end this year at school of which she made the merit list every semester. She has 3 dance recitals coming up, and we can't wait for the summer to come. We love our Audrey Girl!

1 comments:

Dacia said...

I cried reading this, I can't believe its been ten years! Audrey, Natalie, I love you both ssssooooo much and am grateful you're in my life! Audrey, you have grown into such an incredible young woman! I'm so impressed! YOU ROCK! Glad you had a great birthday. Hope to see you sometime this summer! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Dacia and Jayden