BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

SAVANNA'S TURN FOR A WEEK IN PICTURES






Well it is now Savanna's turn for a week in pictures. She is such a little star in our lives. She make me laugh every day. She has this little lisp and way of speaking that is sooo cute. The other day she said "May I have a fruit snack Your Magency?" (majesty) I was rolling. In my world you can have just about anything you want if you are going to call me 'your magency'. Some of the pictures are, Savi in a fun big hat and super star glasses, Painting a Masterpiece, Hanging OUt, Earning her keep by scrubbing the grout on the tile floor with a tooth brush, and the rest are of her dance recital. She just had her dance recitals and she did so good. She concentrates really hard on getting one step right that she is usally about 4 behind everyone else, but that is the beauty of a 3 year old dance recital. She had to learn 2 routines, one for tap and one for ballet. She did so good, and we are so proud of her. Some cute Savi quotes are: Jakob spilled some water and Mark asked Savanna to go get a towel and on her way back she yelled "Savi to the resque!" She likes to watch Chicken Little, and at the end dance to the music. She was dancing to "shake your tail feathers" and yelled from the living room, " Mom come see me shake my booty!" She sings all the time, and her favorites are You are my Sunshine, Bingo, and Old McDonald. Her favorite song on the radio is Money Honey and if you go to the play list at the top of the page you can listen to it. She can sing the refrain word for word, and generally does all over the house while she is hanging out. "If I had no money money would you wuv me wuv me wuv me if I was dis somebody wike me wike me....." very cute! Love our Savi!

0 comments: